Our mission is to develop entry-level radiographers whose expertise will meet the needs of the community they serve, and whose academic education and clinical experience will provide a foundation for lifelong learning values.
Program Goals & Outcomes
The student will acquire and develop the education and skills necessary to perform as an entry-level radiographer.
The student will develop learning habits that will demonstrate a commitment to professional and personal growth by participation in professional activities and continuing education.
- Students will participate in continuing education meetings and professional activities.
- Students will participate in career/health fairs or community service activities.
The student will understand and apply methods for effective problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Students will acquire skills for effective problem solving.
- Students will acquire critical thinking skills.
- The student will demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- The student will develop communication skills necessary to assist the radiologist by taking accurate patient history and using medical terms appropriately.
The program will graduate entry-level technologists.
- Students will be satisfied with the program and their education.
- Students will pass the ARRT Registry Examination on their first attempt.
- Students pursuing employment will be employed within 6 months of graduation.
- Employers will be satisfied with the education that the program provided their employee.